For many businesses, it is a lucrative opportunity, but not without some serious challenges. Even with strong market drivers and favourable conditions, there are many issues to be resolved before offshore operations can commence.
Here are just a few:
• Getting the right legal and financial advice
• Location and site / premises selection
• Obtaining permits and licenses
• Accessing maximum available incentives
• Human resources, staffing and employment
• Product transfers
• Increased operational complexity
• Overstretched management resources
• Cross-cultural issues
Transatlantic expansion by organic growth/start-up or by acquisition can be so demanding that many companies simply give up or struggle to meet their goals. You don’t have to be one of those businesses; you may simply need an experienced partner.
Link Alliance has cost-effective solutions to all of these common planning and start-up issues. We can coordinate resources to manage implementation whilst mitigating risk in new and existing operations.
Link Alliance is a provider of single-point access to a network of
carefully selected experienced business professionals supporting American and British enterprises in the planning of their offshore operations.